Click Number Now to Register
MVN School at a Glance
- Airy and spacious classrooms.
- AC Rooms.
- Conducive atmosphere for over all development of the students. .
Trips and Excursion
- Team work divides the work and doubles the success.
- This is what the students learn when they move out of their houses and stay with their friends under the supervision of their teachers.
- “Wheel of health “ was the theme of Sports Day held in 2013.
- Importance of yoga was depicted through various asana.
- Children learnt the harmful effects of Junk Food.
- Skating and Gymnastics mesmerized the audience.
- A dance drama was conducted.
- Flute and Matki decoration competition was held.
- Fancy dress competition was held for Montessori students.
- Special assembly was held to celebrate the festival.
- Primary children performed a dance drama.
- Inter house Rangoli making competition was held.
Intra School Competitions
- Contemporary dance was performed by students of class VII.
- On the spot Jingle Making competition was held based on the theme “Save Childhood”
- Importance of hard work was depicted through a short skit presented by class X students..
- Students participated in various competitions conducted by Agrasen Society, Palwal.
- Drawing and handwriting competitions were held by “Rainbow Academy”.
- Drawing competitions was held by “Maruti Art Academy”.
- Students performed special assembly to honor their teachers.
- Primary students presented a short skit.
- Game shows were organized for the teachers.
- Special assembly was conducted.
- Inter house bhajan competition was there.
- Class X students presented a road show based on National Integration.
- Kite making and flag making.
- 65th Republic Day celebrated with great Pomp and show
- School participated in District level dance competition and won the 1st prize.
- The Naga dance mesmerised everyone with its soulful music and beats.
- Chief Guest Kiran Chaudhary applauded the children and encouraged them.