MVN School Palwal
Modern Vidya Niketan Schools run by an education society registered with the state government under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1960 has been functioning in Faridabad since 1983. Founded by Late Mr. Gopal Sharma and his wife Mrs. Kanta Sharma the schools follow a tradition of excellence in education. Modern Vidya Niketan Schools provide the learners with roots and wings; roots which are firmly set in tradition, culture and philosophy of our land and wings to help them fly creatively in a world characterized by rapid technological change.
The schools offer an environment to its students which allows for their multifaceted growth and development into responsible citizens and professionals of tomorrow, where competition is favored, achievement is applauded and individual dynamism is encouraged. Modern Vidya Niketan truly epitomizes the fact that ‘success is a journey and not a destination.’
Modern Vidya Niketan Sector – 17 with strength of 2573 students and staff 104 and Modern Vidya Niketan Aravali Hills with strength of 3845 students and staff of 229, affiliated to CBSE New Delhi, run academic courses up to class XII.
Modern Vidya Niketan Palwal Gopal Sharma’s ideology of taking education to the doorsteps of thousands of people who are deprived of quality education, gave shape to the latest entrant to the MVN family, MVN Palwal. Though at its nascent stage, yet the goals are lofty, that of carving out a niche for itself in the field of education, of sculpting, men and women who would take the challenges of the future headlong.
“If you can dream it, you can do it.” The above quotation truly depicts the forceful and dynamic personality of Shri Gopal Sharma, the Founder Principal of MVN Schools. A man with a vision, he changed the whole approach and concept of education. It is his dream and vision that has inspired and guided the institution as it moves from strength to strength, carving a niche for itself in Faridabad, as well as in NCR.It was his ideology of taking education to the doorsteps of thousands of people who are deprived of quality education, gave shape to MVN Palwal in 2009.It aims at the growth of each student’s personality by imparting integral and holistic education. The school provides an environment to its students which allows for their multifaceted growth and development into responsible citizens and professionals of tomorrow. The school embodies the twin ideals of “Perception and Perfection”. In school the quality of education is constantly monitored and the standards are not just reviewed and maintained but also improved with each passing day. The high quality education, well equipped infrastructure and inculcation of innovative teaching methods have accelerated the pace of growth and reputation of the school. Our students have brought laurels to school in many fields. They won the prestigious district level dance competition. Many students have entered the second rounds of various Olympiads. In sports, students have bagged prizes at district and state levels.
“Quality Education for All “ The vision of our Founder Principal continues to inspire and motivate us even today and the school proudly upholds his commitment to excellence in all fields.
Oath and Earth day Ceremony
MVN Palwal celebrated Oath day and Earth day on 30-4-2014. Respected Principal Mam Mrs. Sujata Sharma started this ceremony by giving batches to all House -in -charges. Oath was taken by all captains and vice captains. Program was preceded by poem, speech, shlok related to Earth day. Fancy dress and mono act of polythene, earth and planting tree was done by students to teach them about harms of polythene and benefits of trees. “Save trees “was the message depicted through all acts. The principal encouraged the students to plant more and more trees so that we live in harmony with the nature.
65th Republic Day
65th Republic Day celebrated with great Pomp and show
1. School participated in District level dance competition and won the 1st prize.
2. The Naga dance mesmerised everyone with its soulful music and beats.
3. Chief Guest Kiran Chaudhary applauded the children and encouraged them.
1. School organized various competitions at different levels.
2. Students made beautiful rangoli with yellow marigold flowers to mark the arrival of Basant which signifies joys and happiness.
1. Special assembly was conducted.
2. Inter house bhajan competition was there.
3. Class X students presented a road show based on National Integration.
4. Kite making and flag making.
1. Students performed special assembly to honor their teachers.
2. Primary students presented a short skit.
3. Game shows were organized for the teachers.
1. Importance of hard work was depicted through a short skit presented by class X students.
2. Students participated in various competitions conducted by Agrasen Society, Palwal.
3. Drawing and handwriting competitions were held by “Rainbow Academy”.
4. Drawing competitions was held by “Maruti Art Academy”.
Intra School Competitions
1. Contemporary dance was performed by students of class VII
2. On the spot Jingle Making competition was held based on the theme “Save Childhood”
1. Special assembly was held to celebrate the festival.
2. Primary children performed a dance drama.
3. Inter house Rangoli making competition was held.
1. A dance drama was conducted.
2. Flute and Matki decoration competition was held.
3. Fancy dress competition was held for Montessori students.
1. “Wheel of health “ was the theme of Sports Day held in 2013.
2. Importance of yoga was depicted through various asana.
3. Children learnt the harmful effects of Junk Food.
4. Skating and Gymnastics mesmerized the audience.
1. The unconditional love of mother was presented through a short skit by the students.
2. A group song was presented by the students to show their love for their mothers.
3. Cooking without fire was organized.
Trips and Excursion
1. Team work divides the work and doubles the success.
2. This is what the students learn when they move out of their houses and stay with their friends under the supervision of their teachers.
1. Airy and spacious classrooms.
2. AC Rooms
3. Conducive atmosphere for over all development of the students.